The Squamish Nation looks to build 6000 homes, Vancouver staff propose changes to rental incentives, protests continue in Burnaby and pigeons threaten to bring down a North Vancouver councillor.
PolitiCoast’s Scott de Lange Boom joins Ian to break it all down.
Editing services are provided by our friends at Cortado Productions
Thanks to the 100+ people who continues to support the show on Patreon.
- Globe editorial supports Senakw development
- Rental incentives report goes to council
- Protests continue against demovictions in Burnaby
- Vagramov returns as Mayor of Port Moody
- Transit strike set to shut down Metro Van bus system
- Pigeongate engulfs District of North Vancouver